10 GIFs That Nursing Students Understand Too Well
10. When you’re in your last semester of nursing school.
9. When your Med/Surg Instructor says you can only wear a certain color of scrubs.
8. When the NCLEX practice questions seem really easy.
7. How you feel coming out of isolation rooms.
6. When you rent a movie from Redbox and realize you don’t have time to watch it because you have class and clinicals today.
5. After a long day of studying, classes and clinicals.
4. When you are in line with your professor at the coffee shop after you emailed them saying you were sick.
3. When a friend asks “Does this look infected?”
2. When a patient is laughing and texting, but says their pain is at a “10”.
1. It’s easy to spot the nursing student when watching medical shows on TV (wait for it).